The 2018 festival will be a busy one with over 20 booths and other activities.
- 10h The site is open to visitors
- 11h Do you know your trees? Take a guided tour by Boisée Est (en Français)
- 11h30 BBQ opens with local sausages and other local fare – Barbecue Menu
- 13h Under the big tent, sponsored by South Nation Conservation, here about the Jessup’s falls of the page : Michel Prévost – Nos villages fantômes
- 14h15 Under the big tent : Lucien Delorme – Une vie à Jessup’s Falls
- 14h30 Do you know your trees? Take a guided tour by Boisée Est (en Français)
- 17h Draw for a flight to see our region from the high above!
- 18h Festival ends
Special thanks to our local suppliers: Mariposa Farms, La Binerie de Plantagenet, Trillium Meadows Red Deer and Boar, L’Orignal Packing.