The Jessup’s Falls artist gallery takes place at the yearly festival in the Jessup’s Falls park on the 2nd Sunday of July. Local artists are invited to take part in a 10 x 20 artist gallery. Each year we look for artwork from Prescott-Russell artists that help illustrate the theme of the festival. Artwork illustrating the theme of sustainability is always welcome!
2019 theme: The river and it’s inhabitants- insects, birds and naturally, fish!
- Each artist is allowed one large or two small works of art for the gallery
- Can be placed along the river bank
- Sculptures must be installed by the artist by 9:30 am and be properly secured
- If positioned away from the tent gallery, sculptors must be on site for the day
- Artists must drop off their artwork by 9:30 on the day of the festival
- Artists are not required to be present at the gallery all day but are asked to return to the gallery for the artist’s tea at 3 pm.
- The festival ends at 5 pm at which time the artists can take their artwork home.
Please provide information on the artwork you would like to include in the gallery so we can make sure we have easel space for all submissions.